In these Terms and Conditions, the words "we" and "us" refer to JLH Minor Restoration Ltd.. The words "you" and "your" relate to customers of JLH Minor Restoration Ltd.
1. We accept orders for delivery anywhere in the world. For non-UK orders, or orders for Ireland or the Highlands and Islands of Scotland, please contact us regarding delivery arrangements.
2. Orders are delivered by a traceable delivery service and require a signature as proof of receipt before the order will be released to you by the courier.
3. Please allow 3-5 working days for delivery in the UK, up to 5 working days to Europe and up to 10 working days to the rest of the world. If you require next day delivery please telephone for a quotation.
4. Delivery costs of £3.50 for goods under 1 kg, £9.99 for goods between 1 and 25kg and £19.98 for goods between 25 and 50kg are added to the order at the checkout. Delivery costs do not include any duties, taxes, or clearing charges that may be levied by the authorities in some destination countries. These charges are your responsibility and will vary. We cannot predetermine what the charges will be. The charges may be billed directly to you by your customs authority, or may be billed to you by us. We suggest that you call your local customs office if you would like more information on customs duties in your country. If you have any special delivery requirements, please advise us by e-mail to email@example.com at the time of ordering. If you wish to collect the goods personally, do please get in touch.
5. Prices are quoted in British Pounds Sterling. Payment must accompany your order.
6. If you are paying by credit card, we will debit your card account in Pounds Sterling, but your card provider will show the charge in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate.
7. If you prefer to pay by cheque or money order, we will send you an invoice in British Pounds Sterling. The invoice carries full payment instructions. Cheques and money orders must be made out in British Pounds Sterling and should be payable to JLH Minor Restoration Ltd.
Returns, refunds, cancellations and replacements
Return of Goods
8. Flawless goods correctly supplied in accordance with the customer's order may NOT be returned.
9. We are committed to supplying goods of only the highest quality. We offer a full refund or replacement against defects in goods we have manufactured, subject to a handling fee of 10% plus VAT of the total order.
10. If the return is due to an error we have made or because the goods are faulty we will automatically refund your delivery charges subject to a handling fee of 10% plus VAT of the total order. The guarantee is limited to the replacement of the faulty part and not extended to cover consequential loss or defects caused by improper fitting, misuse, neglect, accident or wear and tear.
11. All goods are sold on the understanding that we cannot accept any liability for consequential damage, loss or personal injury resulting from the use of our products, nor can we undertake to bear the cost of any work involved in refitting a new or required part.
12. Claims for goods damaged in transit or for shortages against invoice must be submitted within seven days of receipt of the goods. Claims for non-delivery must be made within twenty days of dispatch date on the invoice,
Title of goods
13. Until payment has been recieved in full we retain the title of all goods supplied by us.
14. All exchange units are subject to a surcharge. Whether or not your returned unit is suitable for exchange purposes cannot be determined until it is made available to us for inspection. We are unable to accept units unless they are returned in whole, complete form. Surcharges will only be refunded when the item has been passed as acceptable.
15. In all cases, please contact us before returning goods ordered from us to arrange for a replacement or refund. Please see contact details below.
16. Goods must be returned in their original condition. For your own protection we recommend that you use a recorded-delivery service. This returns policy is in addition to, and does not affect, your statutory rights.
17. Value Added Tax (VAT) at the current rate will be levied on all orders (excluding books) being dispatched to all countries within the European Community. VAT is NOT charged on goods supplied to countries without the EC, but are often subject to local import duty, taxes or Customs Clearance, which MUST be paid by you at the port of entry. Such charges are not included in the costs of goods or delivery price.